With this "fish in foil" recipe, you can use any variety of fish that you like, combined with any of your favorite vegetables.
- 1 whole 4 oz tilapia fillets
- 4 whole asparagus spears
- 1 whole lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp, ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Use one piece of foil per fish.
- Add lemon juice.
- Sprinkle fish seasoning on top.
- Add pepper, lemon slices.
- Add veggies on top.
- Fold into foil down from the top leaving air for steaming
- Place each foil on a cookie sheet and bake for 14-15 min.