Who doesn't love a good slice of pie? From cherry and coconut cream to lemon and pecan, pies are always a win. But when a sliver of the good stuff threatens to ruin your entire day of training and eating clean, the indulgence suddenly doesn't seem as sweet.
Chocolate crust Ingredients
- ¼ scoop jamie eason signature whey protein isolate
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbs xylitol
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup fat-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup (8 fl oz) yogurt, fat-free
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup powdered Stevia
- ¼ tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup mini chips semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini 4.5-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine all crust ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Blend together until a chocolate crumble forms.
- Add in half a teaspoon of water, and stir. The mixture should hold its shape when pressed together.
- Spoon this mixture into the springform pan and press down, molding the mixture to the bottom of the pan to form a crust.
- Bake the crust in the oven for 5 minutes, then set aside to let cool while making the pie.
- Using a handheld blender, mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and Greek yogurt until completely smooth. Add in the remainder of the pie ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour pie mixture into springform pan, on top of chocolate pie crust. Smooth down with a spoon and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- After the pie has chilled, take it out of the freezer. Gently remove from the springform pan and transfer to the serving dish.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of entire pie and slice into 6 even pieces. Serve immediately, and enjoy!