Who doesn't love a little honey-mustard action? It's especially great on chicken wings! These are surprisingly moist and full of flavor. Use Dijon, stone ground, or course-grain mustard for some added depth of flavor.
- 2 lb chicken drumette
- 4 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Rinse and pat dry chicken, then trim off visible fat.
- Place chicken in a large pot. Fill pot with cold water until chicken is covered by two inches.
- Bring water to a boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is boiling, put remaining ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and shake to mix.
- Set broiler to high with the rack about 6 inches from the flame.
- Once chicken is done, remove from water and add to Ziploc bag.
- Shake until all wings are fully covered with marinade.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and broil for 6 minutes on each side until skin starts to crisp.