With 32 grams of protein per serving, these are not your average pancakes. Gluten-free flour, egg whites, and Iso Whey form the base of the low-carb batter, while berries and nutmeg add flavor and punch. With the option to make either pancakes or waffles, this recipe is perfect for meal prepping or a quick, healthy weekend breakfast at home.
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 scoop(s) MFIT Supps Iso Whey Protein Powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup blueberries
- to taste nutmeg
- Preheat the griddle.
- Beat the eggs with the almond milk until you get a smooth mixture.
- Add the Iso Whey, flour, and nutmeg. Keep mixing until the batter is smooth.
- Gently fold in the berries.
- Spray the griddle with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter onto the griddle in 4 pancakes and cook, flipping once you see bubbles rising to the top. If you're making waffles, pour the batter into a waffle maker.
- Cook until the pancakes are done on both sides.
- Serve and enjoy.