Crepes are the fanciest pancakes of all. Even better, they're versatile and easy to use for meal prep. Here's how to serve up a stack of your very own.
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- 2 tbsp unsweetened whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- salt to taste
- Using a food processor or handheld blender, blend all ingredients together until they're well combined.
- Get your nonstick pan sizzling hot and add a bit of coconut oil, low-calorie spray, or butter to it to ensure it's properly nonstick.
- Spoon some of the mixture into the center of a hot pan, spreading it around the pan with your spoon so it's as flat and thin as possible.
- Using a spatula, carefully flip once the bottom cooks. Allow the top to cook until done.
- Repeat with the rest of your batter.
- Fill your crepes with your filling of choice; here I used veggies, chicken, and rice. Enjoy!
- Note(s): You can substitute almond milk for your milk of choice. You can also use whatever seasonings you desire. Here I used garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and paprika.