When in doubt, toss your bananas into the freezer. Seriously! By doing this, your bananas never go to waste. Frozen bananas can always come in handy when you want to make something cold and sweet like this amazing and simple frozen yogurt recipe.
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp skim milk
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Put in a plastic container and place container in freezer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, churn the concoction with a spoon to break up the ice crystals and replace in freezer.
- Wait another 30 minutes, remove container from freezer and churn it once more.
- Now if the consistency is to your liking you may consume it now; otherwise, put it back in the freezer for another 30 minutes.