Eggnog and the holidays go together like peanut butter and jelly. If you're a fan of eggnog, you'll love that this recipe incorporates that velvety smooth and rich flavor into a killer anytime oatmeal recipe. As the concoction sits overnight, the spices meld together and the flavors deepen so that by the first spoonful, you're in eggnog heaven.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ container (5.3 oz) vanilla, nonfat greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup eggnog
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- Combine all of your ingredients into a big bowl and mix them together.
- Cover your bowl, or put the mixture into a jar or covered Tupperware.
- Put your oatmeal into the fridge overnight, or just 2-3 hours if you're really hungry.
- When ready to serve, top your oatmeal with some fat-free whipped cream and ground cinnamon. Mouthgasm!