These DTP-approved cookies are packed with protein, complex carbs and muscle-making nutrients.
- 6 large egg whites
- 4 small (1-1/2" dia) figs, raw
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- ⅛ cup oat flour
- ⅛ cup raw oats
- ⅛ cup quinoa flour
- ⅛ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup cashews, crushed
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 cup powdered Stevia
- 5 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Mix the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bigger bowl and mix in the wet ingredients. Mix well until the dough is smooth and sticky.
- Spray an oven tray with non-fat cooking spray and pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 C).
- Use a tablespoon and scoop out cookies on the tray. Flatten them to about 1/2-inch circles.
- Cook in oven for 12-15 minutes. Check after 10 min since the temperature can vary from oven to oven. The cookie should be a little moist in middle.