Even the healthiest eaters need a tantalizing treat now and then. These little fudge cheats provide the best of both worlds—taste and nutrition. Try them today!
- 4 tbsp coconut butter
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop peanut butter whey protein
- Place 4 tbsp of coconut butter in a Magic Bullet.
- Microwave for 20 seconds to melt the butter.
- Add 4 tbsp almond milk to Magic Bullet.
- Add 1 scoop protein powder to Magic Bullet.
- Blend mixture in Magic Bullet until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a plastic-lined Tupperware container, distribute evenly.
- Place container in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Check fudge for hardness.
- Remove fudge from container by pulling up on the plastic lining.
- Take fudge out of lining and place on plate.
- Cut block into one-inch squares.
- Stuff your face.
- Note: The catch to this recipe is that it will melt if you leave it out on the counter. So make sure you put whatever you don't eat back into the fridge!