Kiss Dunkin' goodbye and grab one of these tasty baked doughnuts instead. These cakey treats are the perfect consistency—not overly dense or dry. They make for a great start to your morning or any part of your day. (Afternoon snack, anyone?) Get creative and add bright, flavorful toppings. Remember, you eat with your eyes first!
- 1 scoop EVL Stacked Protein, Chocolate Decadence
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew milk
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- 4 tbsp powdered Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Spray a doughnut pan with nonstick spray, and pour the mixture evenly into the doughnut molds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Top with a mixture of yogurt and protein powder or powdered peanut butter.