Chocolate literally makes me happy inside. If I'm having a bad day, chocolate is the answer. So naturally, I love dark chocolate and mint together! Even if you're not too crazy about mint chocolate, chances are you'll like this. The cake itself is super rich, chocolatey, and moist, and the combination is divine. Still not sold on the mint? Leave out the extract if that's not your thing.
- 20 g chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp truvia
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 tbsp liquid egg whites
- ¼ tsp mint extract
Mint frosting Ingredients
- 20 g vanilla whey protein powder
- ⅛ tsp mint extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened cashew milk
- ½ tsp truvia
Additional topping Ingredients
- 1 tsp walden Farms Calorie Free Chocolate Syrup
- 2 square sugar-free dark chocolate mint chocolate, shaved into curls
- Lightly coat an oversized mug with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix together cake ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon batter into mug and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Dump your cake out onto a plate to cool.
- Mix up your frosting and heat coconut butter for 10 seconds in the microwave.
- Top cake with mint frosting, coconut butter, and sugar-free chocolate curls.