Protein chocolates are fantastic because they're high in antioxidants, rich in fiber, and completely sugar-free. Also, did I mention they're delicious? Giving your loved one homemade protein chocolates in a homemade box is a great way to show him or her how much you care! I guarantee you'll be well rewarded for your hard work (wink)!
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- ¼ cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ¼ cup water
- ⅛ cup raw oats
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 oz square bakers chocolate squares
- Mix together mulberries, protein powder, water, oats, and coconut flour and roll into 8 balls.
- Dip each ball into melted chocolate until completely covered.
- Top each truffle with cocoa or coconut and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- When the chocolate hardens, you're done!