This dish will supply you with necessary complex carbs and a touch of protein. It's loaded with nutritious, antioxidant-packed veggies and will fit into any diet.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- ¼ cup, sliced onions
- 2 cup brown rice
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ⅛ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Once oil is hot, add vegetables and garlic, and lightly stir-fry until tender.
- Add pre-cooked brown rice and saute for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- If mixture looks dry, stir in some low-sodium chicken broth.
- Stir in Greek yogurt and serve immediately.