Make sure your cheat is still a muscle-building treat with this sweet, protein-rich recipe.
- 2 egg
- 2 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1½ tbsp splenda
- 1 container (5.3 oz) vanilla, nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Blend rolled oats into oat flour.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Place silicone cups on a baking sheet and coat them with nonstick cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute mix into the cups, filling them only about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool, then top with fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt.