Delicious chocolate protein cupcakes filled with a melting peanut butter center? Need I say more? I don't think I do. So let's cut to the chase.
- ½ cup Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Double Rich Chocolate
- ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 170 g nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg whites
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup granulated Stevia
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C).
- Combine all the ingredients except the peanut butter in a food processor.
- Divide the mixture between nine cups in a cupcake tin. Then pop a teaspoon of peanut butter in each and push it down so it is submerged.
- Bake the cupcakes for around 10-15 minutes until they're cooked through. They're best eaten fresh from the oven. If you have any leftovers, microwave them later to re-melt the peanut butter center.
- Pro tip: No need to run out to the market for oat flour! The oat flour can be made by blending up oats in a food processor. It can also be substituted for brown rice flour or almond flour in other recipes.