Who doesn't love mom's cookies? These healthier snickerdoodle, oatmeal raisin, and chocolate peanut butter cookie recipes turn traditional cheats into a protein-powered treats!
- 2 scoop MusclePharm Combat Powder (Chocolate)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup adzuki beans
- 3 tbsp butter, without salt
- 3 square dark chocolate
- ¼ cup cacao chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix protein, cocoa, almond flour, and baking soda.
- Puree adzuki beans with a little water. Combine with butter, melted chocolate, and chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Combine puree with protein mixture.
- Grease a cookies sheet and place dough in small spoonfuls two inches apart. Flatten dough with spoon or bottom of a cup.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes