After countless failed tries, I finally made chocolate chip protein cookies that aren't "weird." In fact, they're epic! These have everything you love about classic chocolate chip cookies: the drool-worthy flavors of butter, brown sugar, and vanilla; the melty chocolate chips; the soft and chewy middle; and the crisp golden edges. The best part? These cookies have an equal protein-to-carb ratio, and are lower in fat than your typical cookies. Each gooey morsel is only 75 calories!
- 60 g vanilla whey protein powder
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Pyure organic stevia blend
- 2 tbsp Splenda, brown sugar blend
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 oz dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup light butter spread
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp table salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in wet ingredients to form a dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place 12 rounded tablespoons of dough onto sheet a couple inches apart. Press flat just slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown. Enjoy!