I think we can agree chocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven, right? Well, these cookies taste heaven-sent: surprising, because I kind of threw this recipe together! It's not often that things come out perfect on the first try. These cookies are thick and chewy, with a crunchy outside and gooey chocolate chips inside. It took all my willpower not to eat them all at once!
- 50 g vanilla whey protein powder
- 50 g powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp splenda, brown sugar blend
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tbsp liquid egg whites
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 bar labrada Lean Body Protein Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- ½ tsp table salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix in peanut butter, syrup, egg white, and vanilla until a dough forms.
- Mix in chocolate chips and chopped-up protein bar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until firm on the edges. The center will set once the cookies cool.
- Enjoy immediately, or store in the fridge up to one week (freezing not recommended).