Almost calorie- and carb-free noodles, you say? Awesome! This spicy chicken noodle dish is a great source of protein. Enjoy its intense flavor without worrying about fat and carbs.
- 1 lb chicken breast, thinly cut
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cup broccolini
- 1 package shirataki noodles
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- ½ tsp coriander
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 2 tsp granulated Stevia
- Heat coconut oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- Saute sliced chicken for 5-7 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, red bell pepper, onion, and broccolini to pan and continue to saut? veggies until they begin to soften.
- Add all spices and continue to stir.
- Add coconut milk, soy sauce, lime juice, curry paste, Sriracha, and sweetener. Let simmer for three more minutes.
- Prepare noodles according to packages directions.
- Serve noodles in a bowl and top with chicken-curry mixture!