Blueberries, blueberries, blueberries! I can't get enough of those little antioxidant bites. They're even better on some delicious protein pancakes.
- 1 scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ⅓ cup raw oats
- ½ tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 to taste powdered Stevia
- In a sauce pan, heat non-stick cooking spray over medium high heat.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture on pan and add half the blueberries to the pancake.
- When bubbles form on the surface, flip pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Once pancake is done, top with remaining blueberries and sugar-free syrup.