Need something sweet? Those cupcakes might look great, but they're full of refined sugar. This yummy butter is still sweet, but has far fewer calories and grams of sugar than most desserts. Serve it with pieces of home-made protein bread.
- 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- In a microwave, heat the banana and blueberries in separate bowls for approximately one minute, or until soft.
- Combine the banana and coconut oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer blend to a small bowl and stir in the heated blueberries.
- Spread over Ezekiel toast for a delicious, clean eating treat!