The Paleo principles are simple: if you can grow it or kill it, eat it. If it's been processed, don't. Here are six meals for one full day of Paleo perfection!
Bison Burger Ingredients
- 1 lb bison, ground
- 1 shallots
- 2 whole jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 whole egg
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
Greens Salad Ingredients
- 1 cup salad greens
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ avocado
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Turn oven to broil. Arrange rack so baking pan is close to heat.
- Cover baking pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients and form into patties.
- Place patties on the center of the baking pan and broil for 6-8 minutes. Flip and broil for another 6-8 minutes.
- When both sides are golden brown, remove from oven.
- For salad: Place all vegetables in a plate or salad bowl and mix. Top salad with walnuts, walnut oil, and balsamic vinegar.