These delicious muffins are the perfect post-workout snack. They're high in protein and contain a healthy dose of complex carbs. You can personalize them by adding your favorite nuts, dried fruit, or even peanut butter on top. They're yummy enough to share with your co-workers, so you can finally prove to them that healthy food tastes good, too!
- 2 scoop Beast Sports Protein, Vanilla
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup pumpkin, canned
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp powdered Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix protein, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg whites, pumpkin, applesauce, and sweetener.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, mix well.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins and bake for 12-14 minutes.