The truffles are just so decadent that's it's hard to believe they're actually good for you. Try them for yourself and you'll see what I mean.
- 2 scoop dymatize ISO-100
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup whole kernels almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter
- 3 square dark chocolate
- Blend all ingredients together using a handheld blender or food processor.
- Shape batter into little balls or truffles. If batter is too sticky, add a bit more cocoa or coconut flour until it softens and has a malleable consistency.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bain marie: a glass bowl on top of a pot of boiling water.
- Cover truffles in melted chocolate, and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.