FACEBOOK LIVE TUTORIAL ON BENCH PRESS WITH MARK BELL
Official Rules (“Rules”)
Terms and Conditions
- ELIGIBILITY: The Facebook Live Tutorial on Bench Press with Mark Bell Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the the forty-eight (48) Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates), who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). Entrant must have a Facebook® account to enter. Facebook registration is free. Employees, officers, and directors of Bodybuilding.com, LLC (“Bodybuilding.com”) and Liberty Media Corporation and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies, as well as their respective advertising, promotional and Internet agencies, and immediate family members (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and/or those living in the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, and directors are not eligible. Only one entry per person will be accepted. If an Entrant submits multiple entries, the earliest will be accepted and the others will be discarded. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in ineligibility. Sponsor (defined below) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave. Boise, Idaho 83713 (“Sponsor”). This Giveaway is in no way affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. You understand that by entering you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- TO ENTER: The Giveaway begins at approximately 4:00 p.m. MT on Monday, August 1, 2016 (“Giveaway Period”). To enter, Entrant must comment on the Facebook Live Tutorial with Mark Bell. To be an eligible Entrant, comments must only be of good taste, determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entries will automatically be included in the random prize drawing described below, subject to eligibility requirements. Limit one (1) entry per person. Normal Internet, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of submitting entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the Facebook address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant or participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a Facebook address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning Facebook addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive Facebook address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. All prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes, except in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
WINNER SELECTION / PRIZE: After the Facebook Live Tutorial with Mark Bell, ten (10) Selected Entrants (“Selected Entrant”) will be chosen at random and will each receive one (1) accessory item (“Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize ranges between $15.00 and $50.00 USD.
- GENERAL: By accepting a Prize, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor and their agents and Facebook from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Giveaway, including with respect to the Giveaway, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the Sponsor, their acceptance and use/misuse of the Prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules and comply with all Sponsor requirements; and (c) that Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees may use Selected Entrants’ names, likeness, images, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright any Entrant images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Entrant agrees that Sponsor has the right to substitute any prize within their sole discretion.
DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway; inability to access the website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates (if any) set forth in these Rules are approximate.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Entrant submits in connection with the Giveaway will be collected and used by the Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Giveaway and to award prizes. Entrant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs via electronic and ordinary mail. Except as set forth herein, Entrant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Giveaway shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Ada County, Boise, Idaho. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Giveaway, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- NAME OF WINNER: After August 1, 2016, Entrants may request winners’ List by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Bodybuilding.com, c/o Mark Bell Bench Press Facebook Giveaway Winners’ List, 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, Idaho 83713. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Giveaway Period.
- FACEBOOK CLAUSE: This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Giveaway, Entrant fully releases Facebook from any liability. Entrant understands that he or she is providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information provided by Entrant will only be used in connection with this Giveaway and by Sponsor for contact purposes generally. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Giveaway to the Sponsor.
In the event that the Prize is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Prize set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of the Prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. The Selected Entrants are solely responsible for reporting and paying any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes.
The Selected Entrants will be notified via Facebook. All entries are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. As a condition to receiving a prize, Selected Entrants may be asked to sign documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form, show proof of residency and valid identification immediately upon being chosen. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from the Selected Entrant within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, or the Selected Entrant declines the Prize, fails to respond to the notification or fails to meet Sponsor requirements, Selected Entrant may be disqualified and the Prize will either be forfeited or awarded to an alternate eligible Entrant.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Giveaway for any reason without prior notice.