What could possibly be better than a dish high in protein but low in calories and fat? A dish that is super easy to prepare and even easier to clean up, of course! It is no secret that fish is an excellent source of lean protein, and with it's anti-inflammatory benefits from omega-3s, consuming fish at least a few times a week is becoming more and more popular.
With this "fish in foil" recipe, you can use any variety of fish that you like, combined with any of your favorite vegetables. As a matter of fact, this dish is so easy to prepare that you can customize each piece of fish to accommodate any picky eater in the house. Steaming the fish and vegetables within a pouch yields such a moist piece of fish that you'll likely never make your fish any other way again.
Jamie Eason's Fish In Foil
Fish In Foil Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Use one piece of foil per fish.
- Add lemon juice.
- Sprinkle fish seasoning on top.
- Add pepper, lemon slices.
- Add veggies on top.
- Fold into foil down from the top leaving air for steaming
- Place each foil on a cookie sheet and bake for 14-15 min.
Serving Size (1) Recipe yields