After we hand-trim our tri-tip, it is seasoned with our proprietary Texas rub (a recipe of 12 ingredients), and then put in the combi-oven for a dry sear. After that, it is slow cooked until done at 135°F. The tri-tip is then hand-cut to maximize tenderness.
- 1 serving Texas Rub Tri Tip
- 1 serving Tri-Tip Marinade
- ⅜ cup, diced red Potatoes
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup green beans
- Cut potatoes into chunks, toss with olive oil and oregano.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 325°F.
- Sauté green beans for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove plastic from Texas Rub Tri-Tip package.
- In a skillet, add one serving of protein and a portion of the tri-tip marinade and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Plate up and serve!