Our boneless thighs are a hidden secret. The thighs are covered in our Texas rub and the fat is rendered off in the cooking process. The moisture is locked in making the thighs super juicy.
- 1 serving Texas Rub Chicken Thigh
- 1 serving Texas rub marinade
- ½ cup, diced red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp milk (2% fat)
- ½ tsp ginger, minced
- 1 pinch parsley, dried
- ½ cup spinach
- ½ cup shredded romaine lettuce
- ½ cup grated carrots
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing, reduced-fat
- Prepare potatoes and boil until soft and cut into slices.
- Add sour cream, milk, garlic, and parsley to potatoes. Stir.
- Chop up spinach and romaine lettuce and add grated carrots and fat-free ranch dressing.
- Remove plastic from Texas Rub Chicken Thigh package.
- In a skillet, add one serving of protein and a portion of the Texas rub marinade and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Plate up and serve!