This delicious pork tenderloin is created by marinating the pork overnight in our signature sweet and spicy marinade. The pork is then seared on a hot flat griddle to lock in the flavors and create a caramelized coating.
- 1 serving sweet & Spicy Pork
- 1 serving sweet & Spicy Marinade
- ½ cup brown rice
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp green onion, chopped
- ⅜ cup broccoli slaw
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- Prepare rice to your specifications.
- Chop red pepper and add to rice.
- Sauté broccoli slaw, green onions, and soy sauce until tender.
- Remove plastic from Sweet & Spicy Pork package.
- In a skillet, add one serving of protein and a portion of the sweet & spicy marinade and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Plate up and serve!