Our bone-in pork shoulder is slow-cooked for optimal flavor and texture until it is so juicy and tender, it falls apart.
- 1 serving slow Cooked Pulled Pork
- 1 serving pork Marinade
- ½ cup, diced red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp milk (2% fat)
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 pinch parsley, dried
- ¼ cup kernels corn kernels
- ¼ cup, sliced red bell pepper, halved
- ¼ cup, sliced green bell pepper, sliced
- ⅛ cup, chopped onion, chopped
- Prepare potatoes and boil until soft and mash.
- Add sour cream, milk, garlic, and parsley to potatoes. Stir.
- Dice peppers and onions.
- Drain corn and mix with peppers and onions.
- Remove plastic from Slow Cooked Pulled Pork package.
- In a skillet, add one serving of protein and a portion of the pork marinade and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Plate up and serve!