Easy protein shake using Bodybuilding.com 100% Signature Whey Isolate. In my household, we like an old fashioned vanilla milkshake with a hefty scoop of peanut butter mixed in. Recently, when craving this delicious dessert, we’ve curbed our sweet tooth with this protein-packed option. For the full milkshake effect, we put this shake into big cups and use large straws. Hope you enjoy this as much as we do!
- 1 large (8" to 8-7/8" long) banana, frozen
- 1½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop Signature Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- Add banana, milk or milk alternative, and honey to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and protein powder, and blend until incorporated.
- Mixture should be thick, like a milkshake. Add additional milk if too thick until desired consistency is reached.