Bikini competitor Dayna Tappan's favorite fall flavor comes with a hefty price tag—a cool million, to be exact. With pecans, almonds, and a graham cracker crust—not to mention a generous serving of pumpkin—this pie is well worth its name.
- 12 oz whipped cream topping
- 6 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 scoop Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Pumpkin Pie
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cracker graham crackers
- Mix all the ingredients together (except for the pie crusts) in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Truvia or Stevia and the pumpkin spice to taste. Tailor this pie to your desired sweetness level—add more yogurt for tartness, or pumpkin to increase the sweetness.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crusts.
- Let pies sit in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.