Our herb roasted chicken breast is a mouthwatering cut with a herb crust exterior. A unique combination of herbs coat the outside of each breast, which is then roasted at a high temperature to achieve this satisfying flavor.
- 1 serving herb Roasted Chicken
- 1 serving herb Marinade
- 0.2 lb potatoes
- ¼ tsp, leaves oregano
- 1½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup spinach
- ⅛ cup grape tomatoes
- ⅓ oz basil pesto sauce
- Cut potatoes into chunks, toss with olive oil and oregano.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 325°F.
- Take mozzarella and toss with pesto sauce.
- Place mozzarella and grape tomatoes on top of spinach bed.
- Remove plastic from Herb Roasted Chicken package.
- In a skillet, add one serving of protein and a portion of the herb marinade and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Plate up and serve!