With slightly fewer carbohydrates and a higher healthy fat content, these pancakes will help curb cravings successfully. Fats boost satiety by slowing down digestion, leaving you fuller for longer.
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop Kaged Muscle MicroPure Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup raspberries
- Mix egg whites, whole egg, oats, protein powder, and cinnamon in a blender for 20–30 seconds.
- Cook pancakes using cooking spray in a hot pan.
- Serve topped with raspberries and a drizzle of sugar-free pancake syrup.