This recipe is perfect for those days when you experience an intense craving for chocolate. Not only does the banana offer a great flavor alongside chocolate, but it also provides additional potassium for improved performance and recovery.
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop Kaged Muscle MicroPure Whey Protein Isolate, Chocolate
- 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana
- Mix egg whites, whole egg, oats, protein powder, banana, and almond milk in a blender for 20–30 seconds.
- Cook pancakes using cooking spray in a hot pan.