Our Hawaiian teriyaki chicken is tender glazed chicken thighs tossed in our special house teriyaki sauce. This teriyaki sauce has a sweet flavor, paying homage to traditional Hawaiian-style.
- 1 serving Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 serving teriyaki Marinade
- ½ cup brown rice
- 6 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli
- Prepare rice to your specifications.
- Chop broccoli and green onions.
- Add soy sauce and green onions to rice.
- Cook broccoli to your specifications.
- Remove plastic from Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken package.
- In a skillet, add one serving of protein and a portion of the teriyaki marinade and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Plate up and serve!