Our thin flank steak is first marinated to enhance flavor, then grilled on a charbroiler, flipped, basted again, and then finished medium rare. The asada marinade is made with fresh lime juice, cilantro, and special spices.
- 1 serving carne Asada
- 1 serving asada Marinade
- ½ cup brown rice
- 1 oz embasa chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- ⅓ cup, sliced red bell pepper, sliced
- ⅓ cup, sliced green bell pepper, sliced
- ⅓ cup yellow pepper, sliced
- Prepare rice to your specifications.
- Add chipotle peppers in adobo and mix.
- Slice peppers and sauté in pan until tender.
- Remove plastic from Carne Asada package.
- In a skillet, add one serving of protein and a portion of the asada marinade and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Plate up and serve!