The freshest ingredients, including garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper, are combined to create our delicious buffalo marinade that tops our juicy grilled chicken breast.
- 1 serving Buffalo chicken
- 1 serving Buffalo marinade
- ½ cup, diced red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp milk (2% fat)
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 pinch parsley, dried
- ½ cup asparagus
- Prepare potatoes and boil until soft and mash.
- Add sour cream, milk, garlic, and parsley to potatoes. Stir.
- Chop off ends of asparagus and steam, sauté, or boil.
- Remove plastic from Buffalo Chicken Breast package.
- In a skillet, add one serving of protein and a portion of the buffalo marinade and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Plate up and serve!