Our slow-cooked pork shoulder encompasses the flavor of the islands. Using our amazing pressure cooking skillet, the pork is steamed to deliciousness until it just falls apart.
- 1 serving kalua pork
- 1 serving kalua marinade
- ½ cup brown rice
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 oz colesaw dressing
- ½ cup, shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup, shredded green cabbage
- ⅛ cup grated carrots
- Prepare rice to your specifications and add soy sauce.
- Make coleslaw dressing (pre-made or combine mayonnaise, mustard, apple cider vinegar, sugar, and celery seed).
- Combine shredded red and green cabbage and grated carrots.
- Remove plastic from raw Braised Pork Kālua package.
- In a skillet, add one serving of protein, add a portion of the Kālua marinade, and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Plate up and serve!