Blueberries, bananas, oatmeal—it's like all your favorite breakfast foods at once! These healthy breakfast muffins use protein powder and quick oats for their base, making them both gluten free and high protein in one fell swoop. The recipe calls for fresh blueberries, but you can also use frozen. Just thaw them ahead of time so you can easily whip up a batch and have warm, delicious breakfast muffins in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 scoop Signature Oatmeal Cookie Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp quick oats
- 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp granulated Stevia
- to taste cinnamon
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine banana, eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract, Stevia, and cinnamon in a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Stir in protein powder and oats until just combined, then gently fold in blueberries.
- Divide mixture equally into muffin tins and bake for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!