This recipe is very refreshing, perfect for a hot summer's day! There are more calories in these pancakes as opposed to the first recipe, so choose an appropriate day when your energy demands are higher.
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop Kaged Muscle MicroPure Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla
- ½ cup low-fat frozen yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- Mix egg whites, whole egg, oats, and protein powder in a blender for 20–30 seconds.
- Cook pancakes using cooking spray in a hot pan.
- Serve with frozen yogurt and blueberries.