Our highest-quality Hawaiian teriyaki beef is doused in a special house teriyaki sauce and sliced into scrumptious bite-sized pieces. The beef is then seared on a hot flat griddle to lock in the flavors and create a caramelized coating.
- 1 serving Hawaiian teriyaki beef
- ½ cup brown rice
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp scallions, sliced
- ¼ cup green beans
- ¼ cup broccoli
- ¼ cup, chopped red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare rice to your specifications.
- Chop broccoli, red pepper, and green onions.
- Add soy sauce and green onions to rice.
- Cook broccoli to your specifications.
- Remove plastic from thawed Hawaiian Teriyaki Beef package.
- In a skillet, add one serving of protein, a portion of the teriyaki marinade, and heat for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Plate up and serve!