The Paleo principles are simple: if you can grow it or kill it, eat it. If it's been processed, don't. Here are six meals for one full day of Paleo perfection!
- 2 whole, medium artichoke
- 3 large hard-boiled egg
- 2 tbsp green onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place artichoke in a large, water-filled pot and place over medium heat.
- Bring water to a boil and let it cook for 45 minutes.
- While artichokes are cooking, separate yolks from egg whites, smash yolks with fork and finely chop the whites.
- Place in a bowl and combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well, add purified water, and mix again.
- Once artichokes are done, let them cool and serve with dipping sauce.