This classic play on a creamsicle comes in a compact, protein-packed ball. Now you can enjoy the much-loved pairing of creamy vanilla and refreshing citrus, minus the sticky mess.
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ⅛ cup agave syrup
- ⅓ cup ground almonds
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- ¼ cup(s) pea protein powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Shape dough into 10 truffles. If your batter is too sticky to handle, add a bit more pea protein or ground almonds. If it's too dry, add a bit more milk. Make sure you taste your batter to ensure it meets your ideal level of sweetness.
- Let the truffles set for a few hours or overnight in the fridge.