- Name: Chris White
- E-mail: Chrisman3672@gmail.com
- Age: 19
- Where: Schenectady, NY
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 190
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Back And Traps
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press, Bent Over Rows
- Favorite Supplements: VPX NO Shotgun, Universal Animal Pump
How Did You Get Started?
I realized that all of my friends and most of the kids in my grade were bigger and stronger than me. I decided that I wanted to start to work out, but was too embarrassed to go to the gym. I talked my dad into buying me a bench and a few weights for my basement to get me started and went from there.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Day 1: Chest
- Bench Press: 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, and 4 reps
- Incline Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 12, 10, and 8 reps
- Decline Bench Press: 3 sets of 10, 8, and 6
- Pushups: 2 sets to failure
Day 2: Back
- Dumbbell Or Cable Rows: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, and 6 reps
- Deadlift: 3 sets of 10, 8, and 6 reps
- Wide Grip Weighted Pull-Ups: 3 sets of 10, 8, and 6 reps
- Pulldowns: 3 sets of 10, 8, and 6 reps
Day 3: Arms
- Barbell Curls: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, and 6 reps
- Alternate Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets of 10, 8, and 6 reps
- Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 10, 8, and 6 reps
- Concentration Curls: 3 sets of 12, 10, and 10 reps
- Close Grip Bench Press: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, and 6 reps
- Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10, 10, and 10 reps
Cable Pushdowns: 3 sets of 10, 8, and 8 reps
Kickbacks: 3 sets of 10, 8, and 8 reps
Day 4: Shoulders
- Military Press: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, and 6 reps
- Front Raise: 3 sets of 12, 10, and 8 reps
- Side Raise: 3 sets of 12, 10, and 8 reps
- Rear Delt Raises: 3 sets of 12, 10, and 8 reps
- Shrugs: 4-5 sets of 16, 14, 12, 10, and 10 reps
Day 5: Legs
- Squats: 4 sets of 12, 12, 10, and 10 reps
- Leg Press: 3 sets of 12, 10, and 8 reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps
- Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12, 10, and 8 reps
- Calf Raises: 4 sets of 16, 14, 12, and 12 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
The best supplements that I have used to date are NO Shotgun as a pre-workout/creatine, and Animal Pump which gave me my greatest gains. Although the pre-workout supplements are great, nothing can beat whey protein, it's the bread and butter.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because there is no better feeling than being in the gym and moving weight you never thought you could. Getting stronger and stronger as well as being able to see the changes in the mirror will always keep me coming back for more. It's a way to stay self disciplined and continually challenge yourself.What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
The things that motivate me the most to maintain a healthy lifestyle is the look in the eyes of all the people when they see how much bigger or how much stronger I have become.What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
The most important thing that made me want to achieve my goals would have to be getting picked on by kids in school that were much older and bigger. I also would look through magazines and see bodybuilders with physiques that I wanted. There is also a feeling for the need of self improvement that keeps me motivated.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
One day I hope to have the opportunity to set foot on the stage of a bodybuilding competition and take a trophy home with me. Maybe even one day become an IFBB pro. Maybe.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
If I could give one tip to other bodybuilders it would be to stay committed. Eating right and working out on a regular basis will bring gains over time. Staying the course will give you the body you dream of. Because of my commitment I went from being one of the smallest and weakest kids in my high school to the strongest.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
The forums have always been helpful when looking for a new workout routine or reviews on supplements I may be interested in.