Genius Mindfulness
The Genius Brand

Genius Mindfulness , 30 Servings

Cognitive function support capsules
10 brain boosting ingredients, unique profile of patented formulas help to optimize cognition*
N/A  out of 10  (0 Reviews)

Product Overview

GENIUS MINDFULNESS is a powerful cognitive function support supplement.* The ingredients NeuroFactor™, AuroraBlue® and Sensoril® Ashwagandha works to support healthy cognitive function.*

Ratings & Reviews

Genius Mindfulness
Overall Rating
N/A
0 Ratings
By clicking the button above, you agree to entering the Bodybuilding.com Reviews section. Products in the Store are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
No Genius Mindfulness Reviews Found.
Be The First To Rate This.
1 Size
30 Servings
Choose a Size
{{vm.group.name}}
{{group.violatorText}} {{group.name}}
{{group.skus[0].inventory.labelDisplay}}
{{group.salePriceDisplay}}
{{group.strikePriceDisplay}}
Choose a Flavor
{{vm.sku.name}}
{{sku.name}}
Flavor Rating: {{sku.flavorRating | flavorRating}}
{{sku.inventory.labelDisplay}}
{{vm.group.violatorText}}
Was:  {{vm.group.strikePriceDisplay}}
Price: $39.99  ($1.33 / Serving)
Flavor Rating:

What's in The Genius Brand Genius Mindfulness

Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
Servings Per Container30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania 250 mg ** somnifera) [Root/Leaf] (Standardized to min. 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates, min. 32% oligosaccharides, max. 0.5% withaferin A) 250mg **
NeuroFactor™ (Coffea arabica) [Fruit] Extract 200mg **
Genius Mindfulness AuroraBlue® Organic, Wild-Crafted Blueberry Blend Extract 200mg **
Alaska Blueberry (Vaccinium alaskaense How.), Oval-Leaf Blueberry (Vaccinium ovalifolium Sm.), Alpine Blueberry (vaccinium uliginosum L.), Dwarf Bilberry (Vaccinium cespitosum Michx.) [Fruit>95%, Leaves/Stems<5%]
** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients:
Hypromellose (Veggie Capsule), Organic Rice Hulls.
This product is manufactured in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.

Directions For Genius Mindfulness: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with morning meal.

Warnings: For Adult use only. Not for use for those with pre-existing medical conditions or taking any medications. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or contemplating pregnancy. Consult your physician before using this product, if you are taking any medications or you are under a physician’s care for a medical condition. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.