Full Boar Sling Shot
The Full Boar’s unique design and bold color is inspired by Mark Bell’s brother and director of Bigger, STronger, Faster – Chris “The Boar” Bell. Chris’s unique mechanics and needs after a serious tricep injury required a Sling Shot® that engaged earlier and gave more support through the entire range of motion.
It’s made of the same material as the Original Sling Shot®, but has angled sleeves to fit larger arms. It also engages the weight sooner during the lift, giving the lifter a little more assistance than the Original model. This Sling Shot® is best for medium to heavy weights (your max plus 10-20%). Best used with loads from 315 lbs and up.
- Tapered sleeves for a better fit.
- Moderate support at the bottom of the lift sooner than other models
- Form fitting sleeves allows this Slingshot to be worn higher up on the arm.
- Single ply material but slightly stronger than the original Slingshot.
- Please note that if you are really tall (over 6’4”) or have especially big forearms, you need to order one size larger!
- Remember, If you can’t get it over your forearm, you can’t wear it. If you are not sure what size you need, it’s best to error on the side of too big.
- Large - 141-165lbs
- X-Large - 166-195lbs
- XX-Large - 196-250lbs
- XXX-Large - Over 250lbs