Compression Cuff Upper Body , Black 9 Inches
After 20 years of heavy benching, Mark Bell looked for a product to help him work around elbow pain. Through trial and error we developed a firm but flexible cuff that gives just enough compression to support.
The Compression Cuff protects and supports the elbow or knee. It’s perfect for anyone that suffers from annoying joint pain in the arms or knees during exercise or sport activity. The Compression Cuff’s light support is great for helping out of the bottom of main and accessory movements.
- Provides relief for elbow issues during or following sport activity.
- Elastic provides targeted upper body compression.
- Restore confidence when training through an injury.
- Helps prevent injuries by providing additional support and warmth to sensitive joints.
Size and Product Information
- Sold individually
- Available in sizes: 9”, 10”, 11”, 12”, 13”
- Cuffs should fit tightly around the intended body part. Please measure carefully around the area of the body that you will be placing the cuff. Order the same size cuff as the measurement around the area of the body for support and order one size smaller for compression. For example, if you measure 10 inches around your forearm where you would like to place the cuff order a 10" cuff for general support and an 9" cuff for compression.