Schiek Ultimate Grip, Model 1900
2-in-1: Palm Protector + Lifting Straps
Size: Small or Medium
If you find lifting straps too cumbersome or take too long to wrap, our Schiek 1900 Ultimate Grips may be your answer!
The Schiek Ultimate Grips can be used for both pulling and pushing exercises and acts as both a lifting strap and wrist support all in one.
- The Schiek Ultimate Grip is quick and easy to use.
- Resilient Buckle and Hook & Loop for a Secure Closure
- Contour Shape to Fit Your Hand
- Secure Your Grip for Extra Reps and Control
- Durable 4mm Material for a Non-Slip Grip
- Will Not Bleed or Color Your Skin
- 9mm thick Neoprene and Heavy Weight Webbing for Sturdy Wrist Support
- Great for Pushing & Pulling Exercises
- 4mm Rubberized Non-Slip Grip
- Sturdy Wrist Support
- Protects Hands from Fatigue & Calluses
A versatile accessory that works as an all-in-one palm protector, wrist support, and lifting strap. Made from genuine Durahide leather with black neoprene stretch padding, the Schiek Ultimate Lifting Grips can be worn flat against the palms or wrapped around the bar and under the hand like a leather hook lifting strap. With either approach, the padding conforms to the bar for a secure grip while helping to prevent blisters and calluses. Meanwhile, an adjustable, heavy-duty nylon strap and thick pad keep the wrists well cushioned and supported.
Schiek’s “un-glove” design helps the Lifting Grips offer a better range of motion for the fingers, and an easy release on/off buckle makes them simpler to remove after a workout. Before ordering your pair, be sure to accurately determine your glove size using the sizing chart below.
- Sold in Pairs
- Durahide Leather to Protect Hands
- Nylon Strap, Steel Buckle, & Pad for Wrist Support
- Neoprene Stretch Padding for Improved Grip
- Switch from Palm Protector grip to Advanced Grip
(Measure the circumference of your flat hand just under the knuckles, not including the thumb)
|Small||7.0" - 8.5"|
|Medium||8.0" - 9.5"|