Primeval Labs ISOLIT
ISOLIT was created to satisfy a protein market thirsting for a protein supplement that was equally delicious and packed with protein. The result is a protein powder containing 100% pure whey protein isolate that mixes easily and delivers the mouth-coating taste and texture of whey concentrate.
No longer do you have to choose between a great tasting protein and one that’s high in protein, yet easy on the digestive system.
ISOLIT redefines the taste, texture, and palatability of whey protein isolate.
- 25g high quality whey protein isolate per scoop
- Added digestive enzyme blend featuring HemiSEB® for improved digestion and nutrient absorption*
- Supports muscle growth and recovery*
- Fuels muscle protein synthesis*
Why Use Whey Protein Isolate?
The vast majority of protein powders on the market contain whey protein concentrate. And while there’s nothing inherently "wrong" with concentrates, they suffer from a lack of standardization. You see, whey protein concentrate can range anywhere from 35-80% protein by weight depending on what quality the manufacturer chooses. On top of that, protein powders aren’t required to list which grade of whey concentrate they contain. That means you could purchase a protein powder containing only 35% protein by weight with the remaining 65% consisting of carbohydrates, fats, and fillers. That’s hardly a “protein powder” by our standards.
Isolit uses ONLY the purest form of whey protein in whey protein isolate, which must contain at minimum 90% protein by weight. This leaves you with a product that is exceptionally high in protein with little to no wasted room on unnecessary fats, carbohydrate, or lactose, which makes ISOLIT an ideal choice for those with lactose sensitivities.*
Added Digestion Support
ISOLIT includes EIGHT different digestive enzymes, headlined by HemiSEB®. HemiSEB is a novel enzyme complex included to improve digestibility.* HemiSEB contains a unique combination of cellulose, xylanase B, glucosidase, pectinase, and phytase specifically formulated to improve digestibility of a broad range of foods (dairy, in particular).*
Ratings & Reviews
What's in Primeval Labs Isolit
Directions For Isolit: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop in 8 oz. of cold water.